The Sleep & Beyond Organic Duvet Cover is available at The Organic Bedroom.
This organic cotton duvet cover rivals those found in the world’s finest five-star hotels. Years of searching led Sleep & Beyond to organic cotton so rare, a fiber so long and incredibly soft, they wove it into these exclusive whisper-weight sateen bedding. With perfect blend of beauty, durability and comfort, Sleep & Beyond's bedding is made using no pesticides and carcinogenic chemicals.
- Expertly tailored out of smooth, 100% organic cotton sateen.
- The cotton fabric is pre-shrunk for the best performance.
- Buttons are 100% coconut based, durable and sustainable
- 3rd party certified to industry’s leading organic certifications.
- Comes in reusable and biodegradable packaging.
- Machine washable.
The duvet cover is available in the following colors:
Soft & Soothing
- Organic cotton feels good on your skin and great on your conscience. It is remarkably soft, highly breathable and naturally hypoallergenic.
100% Certified Organic
- From seed to shelf, our organic cotton is grown and processed free of pesticides, harmful dyes and carcinogenic chemicals.
- It is certified organic according to Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the international stringent standard for organic textiles.
Renewable and Sustainable
- Organic cotton naturally regenerates itself without using genetically modified (GM) seeds.
- By purchasing organic bedding, you support the local economy, protect the environment from pollution, promote balanced eco system and prolong your health.
Current thread count on Sleep & Beyond's organic duvet covers:
- Twin: 400TC
- Queen, King, and Super King: 300TC
- Twin: 68" x 88"
- Full/Queen: 92" x 92"
- King: 104" x 92"
- Super King: 112" x 100"