The Sleep & Beyond myTraining Pillow is available at The Organic Bedroom.
Purpose of the pillow
- The ultimate 100% natural and adjustable sleep training pillow.
- Commonly used to help treat a variety of conditions affecting the neck and shoulders.
- This pillow trains how to properly sleep on your back or your side.
- Helps to alleviate headaches and neck pains.
- Best sleep position: side & back sleeping
- Gently supports the head and neck for better sleep.
- For back sleeping:
- Two cervical rolls support the neck while a hexagon shaped center gently cradles the head for better sleep.
- Shorter cervical roll measures 6in.
- Wider cervical roll measures 7.5 – 8in.
- Head cradle area measures 6in x 9in.
- For side sleeping:
- The two side lobes are designed for proper side sleeping, spine alignment as well as having a slope to funnel your sleep position onto back sleeping.
- Ships in high loft for easy adjustment. Optimal comfort and relaxation is sweetly accomplished.
- Naturally hypoallergenic.
- Eliminate the overheating and night sweats common with down, feather and synthetic fills and foam.
- The thoughtfully designed quilted outer-case partners with the “woolly puffs” creating the sensation of muscles relaxing, joints releasing tension.
- Filled with 100% natural latex noodles and 100% natural woolly puffs®, pearl sized puffs of soft and springy 100% Shropshire wool.
- Comes in a 100% natural wool filled quilted pillow case for a long term care and superior sleep comfort.
- Machine washable.
- Sizes: queen.
- Fits in a standard queen pillow case (20x30in).
- 5 year manufacturer warranty.
- Packaging: eco-friendly and reusable packaging.
Did you know?
Due to the unique pillow shape and structure, it may take you some time to adjust to your new realigned sleeping positions.